Our investigations involve all matters relating to the marine industry including ship' operations and cargoes, whether operating as emergency response, attending at the site of a casualty or providing opinions from documents.
We specialize in:
- Forensic investigations, surveys and expert technical advice to assist in the resolution of problems.
- Loss prevention.
We regularly attend all types of incidents worldwide:
- Collisions and groundings.
- Flooding and sinking.
- Hull and machinery problems.
- Ship residual strength and damage stability.
- Cargo liquefaction.
- Cargo damage and loss.
- Vessel and cargo fires.
- Personal injuries and fatalities.
- Unsafe ports and berths.
- Bunker quality disputes